Are you interested in a career?!
A career with CPA International Investigations, Inc. is more than just a job; it is a career and an adventure. If you want to do work that matters, you will get your chance at CPA.
CPA is a dynamic, exciting place to work. We hire exceptional people, and every one of them is empowered to think independently, take initiative, and be innovative. It is this reason CPA sets the industry standard in the field of Investigations and Security.
Our dedicated CPA team has been offering professional and discreet private investigative, security, security assessments and surveillance services with excellence, integrity and distinction in providing superior solutions for our clients.
While Security and Investigative experiences are a definite asset, we also seek motivated individuals with life experiences. CPA is committed to recruiting, retaining and developing a diverse team of talented professionals. For us, success depends on bringing people together to solve some of the toughest problems facing our clients.
CPA is excited to announce the following career opportunities in the locations listed below:
- Langley, Canada – Currently accepting resumes
- Vancouver, Canada – Negotiating the Expansion for a New Office Location & Office Personnel
- Surrey, Canada – Negotiating the Expansion for a New Office Location & Office Personnel
- Alberta, Canada – Negotiating the Expansion for a New Office Location & Office Personnel
- Manitoba, Canada – Negotiating the Expansion for a New Office Location & Office Personnel
- Ontario, Canada – Negotiating the Expansion for a New Office Location & Office Personnel
- Quebec, Canada – Negotiating the Expansion for a New Office Location & Office Personnel
- Nevada, USA – Negotiating the Expansion for a New Office Location & Office Personnel
- California, USA – Negotiating the Expansion for a New Office Location & Office Personnel
- Florida, USA – Negotiating the Expansion for a New Office Location & Office Personnel
- New York, USA – Negotiating the Expansion for a New Office Location & Office Personnel
CPA International Investigations Inc. is a unique corporation focused on innovative thinking. We seek mature individuals who are experienced in the security industry. As a result of this experience we expect you to be able to think on your feet and think outside the box.
Unrestricted Professional Investigator
This is an Unrestricted Professional Investigator position licensed by the Provincial and/or State Governing bodies.
Restricted Professional Investigator
This is a Restricted Professional Investigator position licensed by the Provincial and/or State Governing bodies.
Security Guard Professional
This is a BST I & II position licensed by the B.C. Provincial Governing body.
Technical Service Technician
TSTs are specialized in various digital fields from digital forensics to CCTV systems.
This is a position within head office in charge of various administrative tasks.
CCTV Integration Specialist
This is a CCTV installation and servicing position. Part time only.
This is a marketing and demographics oriented position focused on commision based sales/services.
All candidates must possess the following qualifications:
- Must be willing to work flexible hours.
- Excellent command of the English language required; both written and spoken. Can communicate basic information, concepts or ideas through written products, reports and briefings.
- Must possess and maintain a valid British Columbia driver’s license and a reliable vehicle.
- Must be a team player.
- Maintains confidentiality of all sensitive work related information.
- Must be able to sit or stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able and willing to take direction from more senior personnel.
- Be able to pass a drug test.
- Candidates should be well-groomed and professional in appearance.
Unrestricted Professional Investigator candidates must also possess the following qualifications:
- Have extensive experience in one or more of the following: surveillance, investigations, accident reconstruction, report writing, witness statements. Experience that lends to an in-depth knowledge and understanding of procedures and responsibilities.
Restricted Professional Investigator candidates must also possess the following qualifications:
- A willingness to learn the craft of surveillance, investigations, report writing and witness statements.
Security Guard Professional candidates must also possess the following qualifications:
- Possess BST I and II Certification.
Technical Service Technician candidates must also possess the following qualifications:
- Extensive experience in the installation of: CCTV, Alarm Systems and Networked Computer Systems. Background in Electronics and to be mechanically inclined is a requirement. Electrician’s Permit and Industry Systems Integration Certificate would be an asset.
Exciting cases and assignments is just one part of what makes a great career. CPA International Investigations knows that people need challenges, teamwork, advancement and balance to perform at their best. This is why we provide our employees with:
- A dynamic and flexible work environment
- Growth and educational opportunities
- State-of-the-art technology
- Highly competitive wages
Nestled alongside the Coast Mountain Range, Metro Vancouver (population 2,249,725) is home to spectacular natural scenery and a bustling metropolitan core. Surrounded by majestic mountains and sparkling ocean, it boasts one of the mildest climates in Canada. Skiing, snowboarding, boating, golfing fishing, hiking, SCUBA diving and mountain biking are just some of the many local outdoor pursuits employees of CPA enjoy.
How to Apply
CPA is accepting resumes on an ongoing basis. So take the first step toward joining our dynamic team! Submit your resume today.
Your resume should be detailed including contact information, three references and a copy of your security employee license (if currently licensed).
We will send a confirmation e-mail to you upon receipt of your resume.
If you are found to be among those best qualified you will be contacted for an interview.
Please be sure to put the reference number of the vacancy you are applying for in the subject line of your resume.
Your pay will be based on your qualification, education, experience, and training.
All candidates will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability, or sexual orientation.
Travel and relocation expenses will not be paid.